[Countdown] One month to MAYDAY [NOWHERE] World Tour 2013

So exciting! In another month, I'm going to my first ever paid concert. Sad to say, this is my second concert. My first concert was by a Taiwanese duo from many years ago, maybe 8 to 9 years ago? I think I won the concert tickets from some contest.

Mayday! Mayday! I love this Taiwanese rock group. Whenever I went karaoke, Mayday's songs are always chosen. Slow songs, rock happening songs, I like them all.

I still remember I bought the tickets on 8th February's night~

Hmmm.... But sadly, even though we bought three tickets, only two are left now. One of the GFs slipped her mind about the date, and she booked a trip. Sighs...

It WILL be a HIGH HIGH night~! ♥ 五月天!

Here's the playlist for their latest album. With [星空] as my favourite in [第二人生]



Some videos from Mayday 五月天 2012-2013 NOWHERE [ 諾亞方舟 ] 世界巡迴演唱會 World Tour



MUST REMEMBER: Free Mayday official light stick with every ticket purchased, one light stick per ticket. Redeemable on 14 & 15 June 2013 at the Singapore Indoor Stadium

I believe that there are tickets still available since they added on another set on Friday. Grab your tickets from Sistic while they are still available!

No comments:

Post a Comment