Hello Kitty Fairy Tales plushies - #4 The Ugly Duckling

I am lucky to be able to get the forth Hello Kitty from the Hello Kitty Fairy Tales series: The Ugly Duckling. One more to complete the set.



McDonald's Singapore finally made an announcement last night. To limit each customer to buy a maximum of 4 Hello Kitty in one transaction. Like finally... Everyone was complaining about not able to buy the Hello Kitty: The Ugly Duckling as early at 7am in the morning in some places. And complaining WHY some people are able to buy 11 Hello Kitty: The Ugly Duckling at one go. I am one of the complaining people, as I am unhappy people snap up many Hello Kitty dolls for SALE, to earn profit.


While queuing to get my Hello Kitty: The Ugly Duckling, there are two late teen girls. Both queuing side by side in two counters. The one behind me, G1, was getting on my nerves.
G1: (very loudly) Every week come eat McD with you will get fat.
G2: (murmur reply)
G1: (very loudly) Do you think I should buy a Hello Kitty to sell? Online sell $20-$50. I can sell like $20. People will buy. You think I should?
G2: Don't want la. Like very jek ark
G1: (very loudly) I think I SHOULD (and she bought like 3?)

Please people. Some of us just wants to collect a series and not to sell for profit. And yet we have to queue and fight for a chance from you people. Keep this kind of thoughts to yourself. It's disheartening to see sellers have so many stocks while collectors are without one. And stop posting your kitty sale on McDonald's Facebook page. Go somewhere else. McDonald's Singapore had already requested you guys to stop doing such a thing from the earlier kitties.

One more to go. The Singing Bone. Hopefully I am able to get this.

The plushies are available at $4.60 each with any Extra Value Meal purchased. Different Hello Kitty Fairy Tales plushies are for sale each week.
  • Wizard of Oz (30 May to 5 June) Sold Out in 4 days
  • Little Red Riding Hood (6 June to 12 June) Sold Out in 2 days
  • The Frog Prince (13 June to 19 June) Sold Out in 24 hours
  • The Ugly Duckling (20 June to 26 June) Sold Out in 12 hours
  • The Singing Bone - Limited Edition (27 June to 3 July) 
  • Special McDelivery Hello Kiity – (Available 30 May onwards and via McDelivery ONLY) Sold Out

No comments:

Post a Comment