My Hospital Bag

As the time draws nearer to my due date, there are still many things not done yet. At least my hospital bag has been packed. Although... There are lots of things that requires to be added in last minute, like mobile charger.. I still need to use it now. And the prenatal record book, I still need it for my gynae appointment.

Image: Unsplash.com

List Prepared on: 11th September 2014
Last Updated on: 24th September 2014

For Paperwork
X Hubby and my Identity Cards
Original Marriage Certificate
Printed copy of baby’s full name, in English and Chinese characters, to prevent registering the wrong name
X Pre natal record book
X Doctor's order of admission
X Prenatal medical receipts (Claimable up to $450 under the Medisave Maternity Package)

For Baby
Swaddling Cloth
Preloved clothes (It's a myth to wear preloved clothes home on discharge)
Preloved Mittens
Preloved Booties

For Mummy
1 set of clothes for discharge
X Toiletries - Comb, toothbrush, toothpaste, face wash, face towel
Socks
Sweater
3x Maternity pads
2x Disposable panties
2x Nursing bras
4x Disposable Breast pads
X Mobile charger
Camera + fully charged battery

For Daddy
X Mobile charger
Change of clothes
X Car seat for LO for discharge
X Jacket
X Snacks (include mine too =P)

No comments:

Post a Comment