W39 Casual Dining

A cosy cafe located off West Coast Road. I was a little surprised when friend recommended to come here for the brunch gathering. Fact that I am more of a Westie, but did not know of a gem.

The cafe is pretty crowded when I reached. The others had already reached. With no prior reservations, they got a table pretty quickly. The prices are quite reasonable, check out their menu online. I like the Braised Pork Cheek Gruyere Panini $13 that my friend ordered. Very tasty.

The only downside of the place is that the service is pretty slow. The waiting time for the arrival of the food is quite lengthy. I noticed the two ladies from another table, went in to select their cakes, and it was after sometime, the waiter then came out with their drinks and cakes.








W39 Casual Dining
www.w39bistro.com
39 Jalan Mas Puteh Singapore 128637

No comments:

Post a Comment