Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20

With a $50 birthday sponsorship from girlfriend, Chyi, (ya I finally used the vouchers) I got myself a tinted moisturizer from Sephora, by topping up another $19. Happy with my buy. It's a moisturizer and a sunscreen and a "foundation (not sure what term i should use)". Multi usage product. Good for lazy people like me. I got the Nude colour as my skin is pretty oily and it will oxidize the product, which in turn will make my face a darker shade.


The Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 is oil free and suitable for all skin types especially for oily and sensitive skin. It provides ideal oil free protection from harmful and damaging rays of the sun. This unique formula helps to control oil breakthrough while providing hydration to prevent dryness. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 gives skin a healthy ‘no-makeup’ look with a soft hint of colour that evens and enhances without hiding the skin.


Laura Mercier
http://www.lauramercier.com

No comments:

Post a Comment