13th Anniversary

Happy 13th anniversary! The day we got together. 13 years already. It's also the day we signed our marriage certificate 8 years ago. 

It's presents day too! I got hubby a wallet (no surprise there) and he got me a pair of Jelly Bunny slippers. He also got Josie and I a Pooh bear each. Hehe presents for all. 


I made us breakfast! Simple breakfast. 


Hubby brought us to Shinkei Japanese Restaurant for buffet lunch. Our usual, buffet on this day. It's located at Toa Payoh. 


Not going to do much review. But it would be our first and last time there. Friendly staff. But too expensive for the variety and quality. And omg, where's the aircon?! I was feeling hot all the way. It's a Japanese buffef, not Korean bbq. It's that hot. 

Anyway, it seems that there are deals out there to have the same buffet lunch at a cheaper price compared to our original non discounted price. How we know? Staff kept confirming if we had voucher. Thrice I think. Made me feel that we overpaid hahaha. Lugi. That's the word. 

Baby didn't show interest in eating or staying still in the baby high chair. Oh well. First and last.

Happy anniversary my dear. #13yearsandgoing


No comments:

Post a Comment