Cinderella (2015)

The hubs and I went for a princessy movie date without our princess for a few hours yesterday. Think 4 hours only. Darling was placed in my parents' and sister's care.

We watched Cinderella at the new Eng Wah cinema at 321 Clementi, the new mall that had replaced the old mall opposite the swimming complex. Only the cinema is operating, the rest of the mall is still under construction. I still remember the old mall with the huge KFC and the old old arcade. Haha...


Love the movie. Maybe a little draggy, but awww... It's so fairytale. My kind of fairytale. I'm glad I had found my prince and now we have a little princess. But I was thinking... Why didn't I have a gold carriage on my wedding day? LOL



Gonna start learning Lavender's Blue to sing to our darling. Love all the soundtracks in this movie. Love. So fairytale.. Aww...

Oh. The movie started off with Frozen Fever. Cute! And ended with a 3 seconds after credits. Lol.



Have courage and be kind...

No comments:

Post a Comment