New look coming soon...

When I first published this skin, I had mixed comments. Some thinks it's nice, with the striking pink contrasting with the dark background. Some tell me the site is too dark for a food blog.. Although.. Sighs.. My blog is NOT a food blog. It's my open online diary, and also a tool for me to design and create blog skins periodically.

Since the skin is 6 months old, I should work on a new layout. This time, I'm thinking of a two column layout and wider. Actually I still don't really want a two column layout. It's too complicated. But people still prefer the "traditional" blog look over a "read-only-one-column-layout" look.

This time, I'll work with pastel colours. It's the new trend now (see the colours of the products in retail stores)..

Stay tune...



No comments:

Post a Comment