China Glaze

My nails had gone without any color for more than two months. Those who know me will know that my nails seldom take a rest. Since the disastrous Gelish Nails I did in June, they had outgrown and looked pretty bad. And my attempt on removal hurt my nails in the process. They had gotten really weak, thin and brittle.

So after two months of rest, I'm back to painting my nails with the nail polish given by GF. It's a China Glaze Nail Lacquer with Hardeners, color: Jetstream. It is nice to paint, the colour is sweet plum pink with mini glitter effect. The only thing is the brush. If they had the flat brush like OPI, it will be even easier to apply the color.

China Glaze Nail Lacquer with Hardeners (096 Jetstream)

Side note: I will not attempt gelish nails again. Even though the color is very lasting, and scratches do no harm to the gelish nails, it is too harmful for my real nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment