Escape Restaurant & Lounge

Hubby brought us out to a buffet dinner last Sunday. Escape Restaurant & Lounge is located in One Farrer Hotel, which is conveniently just beside Farrer Park MRT.

I was quite surprised with the seafood section. There’s crabs, prawns, mussels and clams. And I almost missed out the OYSTERS as it’s a highly popular dish, leaving only a few pieces on its bed of ice. Ahh oysters. I terribly missed those from our Australia trip. These just filled the loneliness.



The mains were not much in my favour though. I like the Indian cuisine section. Lots to choose from. My carbo intake is mainly from there.


The desserts were pretty, special too, though I prefer the chocolate-ish ones. There’s the chocolate fountain for the marshmallow lovers (the kids’ favourite), self scoop icecream on a cone (sadly, there is only ripples and vanilla) and a rack full of popping candles, chocolates, sweets, for the sugar loving people (ah... young children’s favourite too).




Highlight: They served us a one time special. Half a cheese baked lobster for each patron. Oh the cheese. Definitely the highlight of the meal.


We had our fill. Leaving with three bloated tummies full of food. We enjoyed ourselves.

Hubby made his reservation through Eatigo, with a 50% discount. Make your reservation if you are keen to try out a new hotel international buffet.
https://eatigo.com/sg/singapore/en/r/escape-one-farrer-hotel-964

Ps. Really. This post lack of photos. Rusty from blogging. Rusty from reviewing. Rusty.

1 comment:

  1. It was a decent post to be sure. I completely delighted in understanding bancatien it in my lunch time. Will definitely come and visit this blog all the more frequently. Much obliged muaveso for sharing.

    ReplyDelete